CHAPTER IN REVIEWED MONOGRAPH (20pkt MEiN, open access )
Submited texts will be published as the chapter in the reviewed monograph (according to declaration of the author in the registration form) and also texts not qualified for the ACEE Journal. Monograph will published by the Silesian University of Technology Publishing House as an electronic document and as printed version for authors.
TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF CHAPTERS SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION IN MONOGRAPH
- Main text with bibliography. The volume of the text with the summary, abstract and list of literature must not exceed 20 000 characters with spaces.
- TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF ARTICLES SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION (DREAM Silesia – full paper template)
ACEE ARCHITECTURE CIVIL ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENT (20 pkt MEiN, indexation Web of Science)
The best 12 scientific articles submitted by the registered participants will be published in the journal ACEE Architecture Civil Engineering Environment. They will be selected on the basis of the opinion of reviewers. In the case of not qualifying the article to the journal ACEE Architecture Civil Engineering Environment, it will be published as a chapter in the reviewed monograph. The issue of the journal ACEE Architecture Civil Engineering Environment will be published in digital version on http://www.acee-journal.pl
- The submitted manuscript must be within the area of interest of the Journal “Architecture Civil Engineering Environment”. The manuscript must be original in authorship and publication as well significant in data or treatment. The manuscripts should be written in English, it must be understandable and correct in English writing, grammar, and syntax.
- TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF ARTICLES SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION ACEE Architecture Civil Engineering Environment ACEE Journal – GUIDE TO AUTHORS (acee-journal.pl)
BUILDER SCIENCE (open access, 20 pkt MEiN)
Scientific articles are available in open access journal mode, i.e. through unlimited access to scientific information specified in Creative Commons licence (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). All texts are published in the print version of Builder Science and in the digital version (PDF) on the online platform builderscience.pl. Each author will receive 2 paper issues of Builder Science.
TYPES OF SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS PUBLISHED IN BUILDER
- Original scientific article — a scientific article presenting the results of original research of an empirical, theoretical, technical or analytical nature. This type also includes monographs, conference articles and scientific essays.
- Overview article — a scientific article constituting a summary of the existing knowledge in a given research area. A review article integrates and interprets current results of original scientific research, but does not need to include original research results.
- Communication on research results — a short (usually 1 to 3 pages) scientific article describing preliminary results of empirical research of a special significance, course and preliminary results of original experimental studies or innovative technical solutions.
TECHNICAL CONDITIONS OF ARTICLES SUBMITTED FOR PUBLICATION
- Main text with bibliography. The volume of the text with the summary, abstract and list of literature must not exceed four-page article (4xA4) – 17,000 characters with spaces;
- Texts must be prepared in MS Word, font 12, 1.5 space between lines; in the text, places to which illustrations refer must be marked. Also, please attach the article in a pdf format.
- Other publishing details are available on the website: